Yorkshire Outdoor Activity Park treats the health and safety of all our participants as a priority. However, as with any sport or leisure activity there are hazards associated with Air Rifle Shooting and in consequence it is important for the safety of everyone taking part that each participant is acquainted with those hazards and individually takes all relevant action to minimises those hazards as much as possible.
In consideration of being allowed to participate in Air Rifle Shooting at the Yorkshire Outdoor Activity Park.
I understand that:
1) Air Rifle Shooting is physically and mentally intense and may require extreme exertion to participate.
2) The possibility of injury to myself and others exists.
3) The consumption of alcohol both before and during the Air Rifle Shooting event is STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
4) There is a possibility that members of staff may stop your participation if they consider you a danger to yourself or others.
5) I am never to point an Air Rifle at any other participant or member of satff.
6) No Air Rifle are allowed outside of the air rifle shooting range.
7) No physical contact is allowed between participants.
8) Cars are parked in the car park at owners own risk.
9) The Yorkshire Outdoor Activity Park will not accept responsibility for valuables lost on site.
10) At certain times of the year, wasps and biting insects may be present both in the range.
11) All food on site may contain nuts or other allergens.
12) I will at all times follow the directions of the instructor.
13) If I am, or appear to be under the influence of alcohol or any other substances, I will be refused admission and will be excluded from the activity without any entitlement to a refund.
I confirm and agree that:
1) I am physically fit and mentally able to take the strain and exertion involved in Air Rifle Shooting.
2) I have no medical condition that would prevent me from participating in Air Rifle Shooting safely. Please make the game manager aware if you use an inhaler or any other medical aid.
3) I am fully aware of the risk to myself and others involved in Air Rifle Shooting and that I will never under any circumstances deliberately point an Air Rifle at anyone.
4) I will comply with the venue rules and use equipment as instructed as to not injure myself or others.
5) I will obey all instructions from the events manager/events staff at all times.
6) I will stop participating if the instructor thinks that I am a danger to myself or others.
7) Any photo's or video taken of me or any of my group by venue staff are the property of Yorkshire Outdoor Activity Park. If you do not want pictures taken, please notify a member of staff prior to commencement of your event.
8) If I have any present food allergies, I have checked the Allergen sheet and waive Yorkshire Outdoor Activity Park of any responsibility.
9) I confirm that I am 12 years of age or over (Or school year 7)
10) Breaking of and of the above rules will result in me being excluded from the activity without any entitlement to a refund.
I have carefully read and fully understood this agreement. I am aware that by signing this agreement I acknowledge and accept the inherent risk of injury that Air Rifle Shooting entails and I waive any claim that may result from my participation in Air Rifle Shooting. I confirm that I have not been excluded by law under Section 21 of the Firearms Act 1968. I have listened to and understand the safety briefing. I confirm that I am Legally Competent to sign this document.
If I am signing on behalf of a minor, in addition to the terms above, I also agree to RELEASE, HOLD HARMLESS AND INDEMNIFY YORKSHIRE
OUTDOOR ACTIVITY PARK, it's employees, agents and contractors for any claim the minor could bring.