Yorkshire Outdoor Activity Park treats the health and safety of all our participants as a priority. However, as with any sport or
leisure activity there are hazards associated with battle zone archery and in consequence it is important for the safety of everyone
taking part that each participant is acquainted with those hazards and individually takes all relevant action to minimises those
hazards as much as possible.
In consideration of being allowed to play battle zone archery at the Yorkshire Outdoor Activity Park.
I understand that:
1) Battle zone archery is physically and mentally intense and may require extreme exertion to play.
2) The possibility of injury to myself and others exists.
3) The playing area has varying terrain and may be slippery and have many trip hazards associated with a woodland environment.
4) There is the possibility of falling and fallen tree debris.
5) Goggles must be worn at all times (unless in the safe area.)
6) The impact of a Battle zone archery may in some circumstances cause bruising and cuts to the skin.
7) No bows or arrows are allowed in the safe area.
8) No physical contact is allowed between participants.
9) Cars are parked in the car park at owners own risk.
10) The Yorkshire Outdoor Activity Park will not accept responsibility for valuables lost on site.
11) At certain times of the year, wasps and biting insects may be present both in the game areas as well as the safe area.
12) All food on site may contain nuts or other allergens.
13) Dirt may seep through the provided coveralls onto clothing.
14) The body armour provided to certain players is provided as an additional layer and will not necessarily stop bruising or injury.
15) If I am, or appear to be under the influence of alcohol or any other substances, I will be refused admission and will be excluded from the activity without any entitlement to a refund.
I confirm and agree that:
1) I am physically fit and mentally able to take the strain and exertion involved in playing Battle zone archery.
2) I have no medical condition that would prevent me from playing Battle zone archery safely. Please make the game manager aware if you use an inhaler or any other medical aid.
3) I am fully aware of the risk to myself and others involved in Battle zone archery and that I will never under any circumstances deliberately shoot anyone in the face, head or neck.
4) I will wear goggles and not remove them whilst in the playing area. (All areas except the safe area)
5) I will comply with the venue rules and use equipment as instructed as to not injure myself or others.
6) I will obey all instructions from the events manager/events staff at all times.
7) I will not shoot another player within 20 feet.
8) I will pay any charges incurred before leaving the site.
9) I will only use arrows supplied by Yorkshire Outdoor Activity Park on the day of my event.
10 If I have any present food allergies, I have checked the Allergen sheet and waive Yorkshire Outdoor Activity Park of any responsibility.
11) I confirm that I am 12 years of age or over (Or school year 7)
12) Breaking of and of the above rules will result in me being excluded from the activity without any entitlement to a refund.
I have carefully read and fully understood this agreement. I am aware that by signing this agreement I acknowledge and accept
the inherent risk of injury that Battle zone archery entails and I waive any claim that may result from my participation in Battle zone
archery. I have listened to and understand the safety briefing. I confirm that I am Legally Competent to sign this document.