Play in some of the best game zones in the UK, including the Worlds Biggest Paintball Bridge. The 1989 club is ran and marshaled by the members themselves, so it could be that during one of the games you may be asked to help out by marshaling.
YPC staff are still on hand for infrastructure, health and safety and first aid to ensure safety of all participants.
The 1989 club is the perfect environment to get into walkon paintball. It’s a club atmosphere and everyone is very welcoming and ready to help any new players.
Please arrive for 9am to set up, chrono, relax and chat
10am – Whistle blows for game 1
4pm – Whistle blows for day over
We usually play 8 to 10 games during the day however the 1989 club has been known to play almost 20 games on some days.
Please note that all Paintballs used at the 1989 club MUST be purchased from YPC on the day.
The1989 Club has some unique rules with regards to the markers you can use to play. To lower the tempo and get less “paint in the air”, participants are allowed to use the following paintball markers
4) Anything goes as long as the marker is fitted with one of our 50 shot gravity hoppers which are available to borrow on the day. (So eg. you can use a CS2 electro marker but only when fitted with a 50 shot gravity hopper supplied by YPC)
5) 280 fps maximum.
6) Semi Only
1) On the day, please bring your receipt. This can be printed out or on your phone. Reception will ask for your order number.
2) You will be given an indemnity form to fill in and sign, on returning the indemnity form, you will be given a wrist band.
3) After setting up, make your way to the Crono area where your marker will be crono’d.
4) After passing the crono check, your wrist band will be marked to confirm your marker is suitable for use.
5) Just before the first game, a marshal will be stationed at the exit from the gun rooms and will check that everyone has a wrist band. If you do not have a wrist band fitted, you will not be allowed to play.
6) Have a great day