AM AWARE THAT PAINTBALL GAMES INCLUDE CERTAIN RISKS INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE RISK OF INJURY OR DEATH. I
AM VOLUNTARILY PARTICIPATING IN THIS ACTIVITY WITH KNOWLEDGE OF THE DANGERS INVOLVED AND HEREBY AGREE TO
ACCEPT FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE RISKS AND DANGERS INVOLVED. I ACKNOWLEDGE THE MEDICAL AND PHYSIOLOGICAL
FITNESS REQUIRED IN UNDERTAKING PAINTBALL ACTIVITIES.
In consideration of being allowed to play paintball games at Yorkshire Outdoor Activity Park
1) I agree that I will not sue, or otherwise make any claim against Yorkshire Outdoor Activity Park, or it's employees, agents (whether paid or volunteer) and contractors, for any loss, injuries or damages resulting from patricipation in Paintball Games.
2) I agree that Yorkshire Outdoor Activity Park, it's employees, agents and contractors, will not be legally responsible for any loss, injury or damage of any kind to me, my heirs or assigns resulting from any cause, including negligence by the participant.
3) I agree to use the paintball facilities according to the rules and regulations of Yorkshire Outdoor Activity Park.
4) I agree that as to any equipment which I provide or borrow or rent from Yorkshire Outdoor Activity Park during the paintball activity, I use at my own risk. I understand and agree that Yorkshire Outdoor Activity Park shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury resulting from the use of said equipment. Yorkshire Outdoor Activity Park makes no warranties regarding said equipment.
5) To the fullest extent allowed by law I agree to RELEASE, INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS YORKSHIRE OUTDOOR ACTIVITY PARK, it's employees, agents and contractors from all actions and claims which could be brought by myself, my heirs, assigns or personal representative(s) for any loss, injury or damage sustained during and resulting from patricipation in Paintball Games at Yorkshire Outdoor Activity Park including any loss, injury or damage resulting from the use of any equipment.
6) The terms of this release shall also be binding as to any other persons including all family members, heirs, executors or administrators and including any minors who may accompany me. I understand that this is a binding contract which supersedes any other agreements or representations and is not intended to provide a comprehensive and complete release of liability, but is not intended to assert defences which are prohibeted by law.
7) I am legally competent to sign this Release; or, my parent or guardian has read and signed this Release.
I understand that:
a) The game is physically and mentally intense and may require extreme exertion to play.
b) The game can be dangerous if not played in accordance with the stated rules, which I understand.
c) The possibility of injury to myself and others exists.
d) The surface of the game area is uneven. and may contain hazards associated with a woodland environment.
e) At certain times of the year wasps and other insects
associated with a woodland environment may be present in the game area
f) The impact of a paintball may in some circumstances cause bruising.
I confirm and agree that: I fully understand, accept and confirm that I will at all times outside the designated safe area wear my own approved for paintball goggles. I have inspected them and they are in satisfactory condition.
An air system for the charging of compressed air bottles is available on site to fill my air bottle. I understand that it is my responsibility (or my parent/guardian) to ensure that my bottle and ancillaries, complies with all relevant UK legislation. I also confirm that I will not attempt to fill a bottle that is out of test date, is not approved for UK use, has been modified in any way or has been fitted with parts not recommended by the bottle or regulators manufacturer.
I fully understand that it is my responsibility to ensure that my paintball gun meets all UK legislation for paintball guns and that it is set to shoot paintballs at or lower than 280 feet per second.
I understand and confirm that I must not attempt to fill my own bottle if I have not had professional instruction in the correct way to fill an air bottle.
I confirm that under no circumstances must I attempt to fill my own air bottle if I am under 18 years of age.
If I have any questions regarding the above information, I will seek advice from the event organisers and refer to document HPA1 which was given to me during my air fill training.
I agree that subject to the above terms, I will only attempt to fill the air systems as documented below.
I hereby certify that the above mentioned filling station will be used by me in accordance with the pressure equipment directive (EN12021 / Pressure System Regulations 2000) and in accordance with the instructions which I have received and fully understood from the operator, including but not limited to:
a) Operation of the filling station
b) Understanding of the quick reference instructions
c) Correct and proper use
d) Fault recognition and avoidance
e) Accident prevention
I HAVE CAREFULLY READ THIS AGREEMENT. I FULLY UNDERSTAND IT'S CONTENTS AND SIGN IT OF MY OWN FREE WILL.