Airsoft Skirmish Days in York at Yorkshire Outdoor Activity Park | Leeds, York, Selby
Welcome to the Yorkshire Outdoor Activity Park, the premier destination for Airsoft Skirmish Days in Leeds, York, and Selby. We are dedicated to providing safe, fun, and exciting Airsoft Skirmish experiences for participants aged 12 and up.
Halo Mill Proving Grounds Airsoft Skirmish Days
Proving Grounds Tickets.
Halo Mill Proving Grounds, grab an airsoft skirmish days ticket to the best game in town.
Halo Mill Proving Grounds, airsoft skirmish days like never before. If you have your airsoft kit and live around Yorkshire, this event is for you. The event takes place on the first Sunday of every month. It attracts between 100 and 300 players every month.
The Halo Mill Proving Grounds airsoft skirmish days gates open from 8 a.m., giving you plenty of time to set up your equipment before game on at 10 a.m. The game is a 6-hour rolling, multi-objective game. This means that you can play for six straight hours if you want. Or enter and leave the game whenever you like. The choice is yours.
Airsoft like you have never played before
At the start of the day, you are given a location map with the timed objectives. E.g. Rescue the pilot from the aeroplane at 11 a.m. or take the bridge at noon. Points are awarded for eliminations and for taking and holding timed objectives. When you are shot, you simply respawn back into the game. Airsoft Proving Grounds has something for everyone, whether you are a sniper or a CQB operator. Whether you are fit or unfit. Whether you want to play for 6 hours or 20 minutes and chat for the rest of the day, the choice is yours.
Play when you want to play
Want to play for 2 hours, then take a break for something to eat? Our airsoft skirmish days will allow you to do precisely that. We have a 5* food hygiene-rated kitchen serving some of the best food you will ever get at an airsoft event. Need ammo? There are always two shops on site selling ammo and pyro. Charging points are also available should you forget to charge your battery the night before. Need compressed air, no problem. We have a 3000psi air system with up to 5 fill rigs on site.
Airsoft Proving Grounds is a unique and exciting new format for airsoft skirmish days, which you owe it to yourself to try. If you have friends who would like to play but don’t have their own kit, that’s fine. Full kit can be hired on the day, but it’s best to book it out in advance.
These days are not aimed at players on a stag do or birthday event. You need to have all of your own equipment. Whilst hire equipment is available, there must be a player with their own equipment for every hire set that we loan out. This is on a 1:1 ratio. Our staff are looking after the games, not your equipment.
Gun and eye pro rules
1) Your gun must have a barrel sock fitted at all times whilst in the safe area. Your barrel sock must be fitted before your battery is connected, and the only time your barrel sock may be removed is when you are in the game area.
2) All eye protection must be fully sealed to your face. Glasses (Like building site safety glasses) are not permitted. Only glasses with rubber or foam forming a seal with your face will be allowed. If you do not have the correct eye protection, you cannot play.
3) Only Bio BB’s may be used. We are a woodland environment, so we cannot sweep up plastic BBs. If you are using plastic BBs and won’t use anything else, please find another venue.
4) On re-entry to the safe area after playing, your magazine must be taken out of your gun, and you must fire three clearing shots then fit your barrel sock before entering the safe area.
5) Only CE-marked Pyro may be used. No burning Pyro will be permitted between June and September. This may be extended to additional times of the year if it has been very dry.
6) Safety starts with you. Safety is about respect for your fellow players. Refusing to use a barrel sock means you have no respect for the safety of your fellow players, and you should find something else to play.
Airsoft Skirmish days -Gun Rules
AEG – Maximum 350fps (Based on .20g BB)
DMR – Maximum 400fps (Based on .20g BB)
Sniper – Maximum 500fps (Based on .20g BB)
All players will be required to undertake a witnessed chrono test prior to receiving your team arm band and being allowed to play. Any airsoft gun that exceeds the velocity limits will not be allowed into the game area.
These are our site limits. Please use the calculator to make sure your airsoft gun is within UK legal limits.
Airsoft Skirmish Days - Pyro Rules
All pyro's used on the day MUST be CE Approved and Marked. To see if your pyro will be allowed, simply look on the pyro itself, and if there is a CE mark, you will be fine. If there is no mark, then your pyro cannot be used. Do not assume that it can be used just because you bought your Pyro in the UK from a reputable shop. It can only be used on our airsoft skirmish days if it's CE-marked.
Want to buy an Airsoft Gun?
To play an airsoft skirmish day, you will need your own equipment. We recommend Patrol Base for all of your airsoft needs.